TPicMan - Addin for PhotoWorks
Listed on the SolidWorks Partner Product page (external Link)
Your picture is only one click away!
Save global picture settings, automatically generate unique file names for your pictures. Save time and annoying inputs.
Save your PhotoWorks settings e.g. for high, medium and low quality to switch quickly between a first draft to high quality rendering.
Find the PhotoWorks settings of already made pictures.
WYSIWYG rendering with the preview command. The preview image is shown with the aspect ratio of the output image.
Open your last rendered image from the toolbar.
- One click renderings after doing some global settings
- Save your PhotoWorks settings and image quality
- Load previously saved PhotoWorks settings and image quality
- Preview with the aspect ratio of the output image
- Have a statistical overview of all renderings in a log file
- Open the last rendered image
- Map keys to commands of TPicMan on your 3DConnexion device
- Windows XP (32bit/64bit), Vista (32bit/64bit)
- SolidWorks 2007 up to 2010
- PhotoWorks addin
Price on request
Orders and details to company licenses with the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
The TPicMan software is free of charge for 30 days for testing purposes!
Type in the serial number after the test period has expired.
|TPicMan Whitepaper.pdf||1.1||133 kB||-|
Please unzip the downloaded ZIP package.
Start the installation with Setup.exe. TPicMan is installed as an addin in SolidWorks. Activate it through Tools -> Add-ins.
The names of companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.